Sunday 13 March 2011

Transmanta!!

Today I spent a few hours watching my little Sisters' Band rehearse. They Totally Rock!!!! I know I'm biased, but seriously, these guys and gals are good! Don't just take my word for it... Check them out. Transmanta! Their Myspace page, you can listen to them there.
The lead singer is my Baby Sister Meggan. Amazing voice! Also beautiful and brilliant songwriting skills. In my humble opinion.

The talented Drummer, (who I couldn't get a clear shot of) is also my Little Sister, Suzie. Also beautiful and also a great songwriter.
Obviously Mike, the Guitarist, and Jonathan the Bassist are also talented. They make a great group.

I was so proud of them I cried! lol. How soppy am I?! The music puts shivers down my spine and goosebumps all over.

Seriously, check them out. They have Facebook too!

Okay, I'm done gushing about my talented Sisters... For now. :-D

Sal. X

No comments:

Post a Comment