Friday 11 March 2011

Sorry! Been AWOL again!

Sorry I've been away for so long. Been crazy for a while here! I am currently dying of a flu lurgy that my darling youngest son gave me. He had it for 2 days and was fine, I have been dying for three days, no four days, aching all over. I want it to go away! So, as always my photo's are in the wrong order. lol. This first is a pic of a Chinchilla. Because I'm getting one in about 8 weeks. He's four weeks old today. Have named him Cheeky. Because he is very cheeky. lol. Such a little guts. Adorable too. I haven't seen him for a few days as I've been too sick. But last time i held him, he's doubled in size within a week!! Beautiful primrose, my darling man bought me a potted primrose to cheer me up. So thoughtful! But that was when I was sick a couple weeks ago! It still makes me smile, flu or not. He actually took a couple days off work to look after me. He cooked and cleaned and everything!! (Well, a mans version of) He's such a sweetheart though. I feel very lucky. My Aloe Vera plant has had babies, so I've been dishing them out. Want to keep at least two though, they are such handy plants to have around, even safe to use for my darling animals. Although the cat seems determined to eat them all!

We've had a couple of breakdowns recently. First, the tumble drier died. And I do mean died, it completely irrepairable! Then my oven, also dead. We got a recycled drier for nothing, which was an absolute bonus! But no luck with finding a new cooker so far. But, will keep looking. Thank goodness I have my slowcooker!! Chilli for dinner tonight I think. Might clear my breathing a bit!
This is a representation of how i feel. lol. Tissues and all. Been through almost a whole box in one day!!! Too much info? lol. The Kleenex ultra soft tissues are very kind to my poor sore nose though. I'd be lost without them. I haven't been paid to say that. I just love these tissues!
I can't believe it's March already! Where did February go??

Another positive note.... The most positive in my opinion, Little D finally pooped in the toilet!!!!!!!!!! We've really struggled with his toilet training. He's so stubborn! But he's been doing really well with going no. 1 When it came to no.2 it was a different story, he just wouldn't do it. But yesterday, he was about to go, and i persuaded him to run upstairs with me, (nearly fainted in the process or carrying him!) and we got him on the loo, and he went!! He was thrilled! lol. So, fingers crossed it continues!!

I have been less shaky recently, so I was hoping to get out and get some nice (hopefully) photo's, But as it is, I can't stand up too easily without getting dizzy. So no sitting/standing/crouching in odd places for photo's for me at the moment.

We are forecast snow over the weekend, although, the sun is shining beautifully just now. I'm hoping it passes us by. I'm going to attempt to hang out some washing, I feel like fresh air will do me some good. Might as well do something constructive while i get it. :-)

Sorry for the "Yuck" factor of this post. But, life is yuck sometimes! Especially when snot is involved!!

Sal. X

No comments:

Post a Comment