Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Well, i had no idea it would take me this long to get another post written. But here it finally is, been really busy over the festive period. I'm pretty glad it's all over now, been quite a stressful time. But the main good points were, the kids had a great Christmas, I didn't poison anyone, and we got to spend time together as a family which was lovely. I hope everyone had a lovely Xmas and new year. as stress less as possible.

I have been thinking about, not so much resolutions, but plans for the new year, there's so much i want to do, and so much we're going to be doing. Moving house for one! Mega stressful, but it will be worth it. we really need a bigger space, far too cramped where we are.

I am however, feeling very positive about this year, so many good things are going to happen. Our move, My partner now has his dream job. So thrilled for him! And the other day i found a magazine about crochet, with free yarn and hook for 99p. so i grabbed it, had a go tonight, and i think I've actually mastered single and double crochet stitch!! It's great, such a revelation. (I'm easily pleased) I have such plans for crocheted things. My whole house will be adorned with crochet. It's so relaxing, and rewarding. i love it! So I'll be back soon with pics of new projects, and hopefully of a finally finished rag quilt, and more bags, when i remember to photograph them.

1 comment:

  1. Happy crochet 2010! Can't wait to see some of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete