Thursday 10 June 2010

Duh!

I was so tired last night I completely forgot to take any pics of the cakes I baked. Numpty. Weather hasn't improved any. And the forecast for the weekend has changed, it's meant to be raining now! Not a happy bunny. Tomorrow on the other hand is supposed to be sunny. Hmm, we'll see. What happened to summer I ask you?! I plan to go out and wash down the wee patio table and chairs as they're quite grubby, get Little D to help. Anything involving water and he's happy.

Still really tired, I had another bad night. Dreams again, and again I can't remember a thing. It must just be subconscious fears, stresses whatever breaking through I guess. I'm thinking a bottle of wine may help on Friday night! lol.

Just as I started baking last night my cooker started playing up, oven wouldn't turn on. So it looks like we're going to either have a bill for having it fixed, or a new one soon. Such is life I guess.

Well, off back to the grindstone I go. Pointless tidying that Little D is going to come behind me and undo. lol.
Sal. X

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joy of family life, how well I remeber tidying one room whilst the kids wrecked another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It can be pretty soul destroying some days. When you don't have the energy to do it all over again. But such is life with kids. The good times make up for the bad.
    Sal. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant seem to get anywhere with cleaning anything and the socks in our house so many many socks

    ReplyDelete