Friday 25 June 2010

Hmmm.

It's been a strange few days I've had. Just generally unsettled. Unsettled weather, unsettled mind. Have had dramas with a local dog who had previously bitten Big D, it has now bitten one of his school chums. Still waiting to hear what's happening with that.

OH had his last day at work today. Well, kind of. He was on a jobcentre scheme. He didn't get the extension we'd hoped for, but has made himself indispensable. As it's a charity he's working at, he's going to continue to volunteer while they wait for a big contract to be confirmed then employ him fully. Unfortunately it means we'll be back on minimum amount of money and all the fuss involved in sorting out benefits again. Hopefully it won't be for long.

Possibly going to my Mums tomorrow, but unsure as we had a slight argument last night. So that's up in the air too. If not, I think I'll go for a walk and try to find some nice scenes to take photos of.

Seems like all I've done this week is washing. I could happily never look at another odd sock ever again! I think they're breeding in the washing bin! Well, I'm going to go and fold yet more washing, and OH promised me a bottle of wine tonight so after the washing I'm going to relax with a lovely glass of rose (with a strawberry in) and a book.
TGIF!

Sal. X

No comments:

Post a Comment